Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fish tacos

A week ago we moved to a new place in Sayulita. It is by far the nicest place we've stay during this trip. It's almost completely insect free! I love it!!! We also have a/c, an oven and stove that work, a microwave, ceiling fans that work, hot water, plenty of space and a fantastic maid! I love her! She does our laundry for us! Hallelujah!

My mother-in-law, Geri, and my father-in-law, Larry, joined us here last Wednesday. It's been wonderful to have them here. Zoe loves, loves spending time with Geri, and I'm slowing regaining my sanity. I'm turning back into a happy mommy.

Saturday night Zulma came over to make fish tacos and ceviche, which were fantastic as usual. We finally convinced her to sit and eat with us. We've also been trying to convince her to come visit us in the U.S., but she thinks she'll "die from the cold", even if she comes during the summer. :)

IMG_5243.JPG

No comments: