Thursday, October 25, 2007

Photo shoot at the taco stand

Last night we stopped by the taco stand down the street from us for dinner. I had my camera with me so I could take a picture of the cobblestone streets. I don't usually take it with me since nothing screams tourist like a camera, but there weren't many people around - at first.

I was looking through some of the pictures I'd taken while I was sitting at the table at the taco stand, when out of nowhere this cute little kid appeared above my shoulder. He got really excited (I have no idea what he was saying) and pointed at the digital screen on my camera. So I took a picture of him (the first picture below) and he started jumping up and down and laughing. Then he grabbed a few of his friends and had me take pictures of them. It turned into a full blown photo shoot. The boys would pose, I would take a picture and they would run over to me and go crazy looking at it. It was so much fun! Here are some of the pictures I took:

IMG_4594.JPG

IMG_4602.JPG

IMG_4599.JPG

IMG_4610.JPG

IMG_4604.JPG

The boy's little sister. Isn't she beautiful!

IMG_4607.JPG

Our tacos - so good!!!

tacos

3 comments:

Emy said...

That is so funny! They are totally cute!

Steph said...

Once again. Insanely jealous of the tacos!

The Wuzzle said...

Hi Chels! What cute boys! And what yummy-looking tacos! Hang in there, girl!