Thursday, December 6, 2007

Beach playlist

This time last year I had my Sarah McLachlan Wintersong album on repeat in my car, on my computer, and in my stereo. Right now the heat, humidity and sound of waves crashing on the beach make Christmas seem so far away. Here's what's on my iPod now (quite a few of them were on my playlist when I came to Mexico two and half years ago):

L'abandon
– Celine Dion (If you want to feel like you're swinging in a hammock between two palm trees watching the sun set, listen to this.)
The Golden Age - Beck
Guess I’m Doing Fine – Beck
D’yer M’aker – Led Zeppelin
Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
Hit ‘em Up Style (Oops!) – Blu Cantrell
Down Under (acoustic version) - Men at Work
1000 Miles - Blake Lewis
Across the Universe of Time - Hayley Westenra
America – Bree Sharp
Bubbly - Colbie Calaitt
The Little Things - Colbie Calaitt
Golden Touch - Razorlight
You Know I’m No Good – Amy Winehouse
Bouncing Off Clouds – Tori Amos
A Sorta Fairytale – Tori Amos
Jamaica Inn – Tori Amos
Hoochie Woman – Tori Amos
They – Jen
Crush – Jennifer Paige
Walking with a Ghost – Tegan and Sara
Shadow of Love - Celine Dion
You Know My Name - Chris Cornell
Mexico – James Taylor
Listen Up! – The Gossip
TKO – Le Tigre
Ella – Monty
Starlight – Muse
Don’t Let Go – Pacha Massive
Bad Moon Rising – CCR
Caribbean Blue – Enya
Extraordinary Machine – Fiona Apple
Look After You – The Fray
Holding Out for a Hero – Frou Frou
Can’t Get You Out of My Head – Kylie Minogue
Burn Rubber – Gap Band
RĂ©quiem – Jump Little Children
Cherry Lips – Garbage
La Tortura – Shakira
Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko
Good Foot – Justin Timberlake and Timbaland
Dare - Gorillaz
Girl and the Sea – The Presets
Ruby Blue – Roisin Murphy
Mas Que Nada – Sergio Mendes and the Black Eyed Peas

No comments: