Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Leaving Ajijic

Tomorrow we are taking a bus to Guadalajara, then from Guadalajara to Lo de Marcos. I'm very excited! Hopefully the ride will go smoothly. I'm a bit concerned because last night Zoe woke up with a fever (I knew I'd need the thermometer I brought!) and she hasn't been willing to eat or drink much in the last 24 hours. Thank heavens I brought a bottle of Motrin!!!

I've decided that in order for me live in Ajijic, or even visit, I need to live in a new construction, with a garage, a car, a yard (no garden...I'm sick of feeling like I'm walking through the jungle) and a pool...in a gated community (I've added because this afternoon we found out that one of our friend's house was broken into on Sunday by a drug addict and now there is this whole mess with the addict, the dealer and "dirty" police).

I've adjusted as best as I can to everything I listed on my Adjusting to Ajijic post. The only thing that I've changed my mind about is our maid - I really like her! And I'm not sick anymore! :)

I don't have time to post the last bunch of Ajijic pictures I want to post, but I will get them up as soon as we get to Lo de Marcos.

Goodbye, Ajijic!

2 comments:

Emy said...

I hope the move goes well. I love you guys!

Steph said...

Now for some beach action...sooooo incredibly jealous! I should hop a flight down and visit! LOVES