Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crazy!

Last night I took two Excedrin PM to help me sleep through the night. I woke up once to some horrible moaning (I thought someone dropped a couple of bodies in the garden), which turned out to be some stupid cats. Then at around 5:00am I woke up to this: noise pollution. Watch the whole video that Jed took from our roof and you'll get a little taste of what we are experiencing today.

It would have been fun if it weren't so dang early in the morning. It was almost just as annoying to me an hour ago when I was trying to enjoy a massage. Poor me, I know. :) But, seriously, I see no good reason to shoot off cannons and fireworks, ring a bazillion bells and send a band tromping around the city before the break of dawn.

On our way to to breakfast we ran into to the Mexican marching band, and one of the completely drunk bums that was following them around dancing gave me a hug.

It's been a bizarre morning.

1 comment:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

ok, minus the massage, life in mexico is tiring! that fireworks show was insane.. there is no escaping that.. hopefully zoe is being a trooper!