Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Break '09

It's been almost a year and a half since my last post on this blog. Since then we've moved, I've survived another horrible pregnancy, my family survived another pregnancy, I had another sweet baby girl, and survived months of her being super sick. Lucy, the new sweet baby, is doing much better, as am I and the rest of the family, so we are embarking on another trip - albeit not as extended nor exotic as the last trip. But I'm really looking forward to it. I've posted our itinerary on the left, although that is really just my itinerary. Jed flies from Sacramento to Toronto and then spends some time in Minnesota, Utah and Chicago before he and I meet up in New York for our trip to Ireland. Zoe and Lucy will only be in California and Utah, well, until our road trip home. That is going to be my favorite part because driving cross country with two small children is always a raging party.

So early tomorrow morning we, all four of us, will be enjoying the comfort of a seven hour flight to Cali for my brother's wedding. Should be really fun! I'll post some pictures...

Cheers to another long trip!

1 comment:

Jen said...

We loved playing with your girls. They are adorable. Wish we had more time with you and Jed--later hopefully!